Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm Baaaack! For the summer at least.

That's right, school's out for the summer, which means I have control over my life again! I have lots to catch up on, so I'm going to take it one post at a time.

 So after the marathon, we celebrated Christmas.

Longwood Gardens

We went on some hikes.

Above two: Rock State Park, MD

Kilgore Falls, MD 

Stroud Water Research Center

And we hung out with some friends. 

Delaware City

Yolicious

In the midst of all of this, we also did some schoolwork. I successfully completed my first practicum experience as a school psychology student! I worked 2 days a week in an elementary school and loved it. It was reassuring to realize that I enjoy the field I chose :) 

Stay posted for updates about....Franklin! Graduation! Ohio! Utah! and Colorado! 
Hopefully it will be as exciting as it sounds. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you are updating your blog! Now I can read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Sarah! That must be so rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete