Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sloane's Journey

Even though Josh and I don't get to spend time with Sloane anymore now, we like to look back at the pregnancy and think of the joy and excitement we shared with her during those 41 weeks. The pictures below show her journey with us. Looking back at these pictures is a mixture of emotions--initially, it is difficult to see so much excitement and anticipation on my face, not knowing the sadness and loss that is waiting for me ahead. But then I feel such happiness that I was able to share so much time with her and do so many things with her. If I am blessed with pregnancy again in the future, I will not take one second for granted and will more fully enjoy the beauty of a life being created within me.


Here are the pregnancy announcements:
Positive pregnancy test!
Official pregnancy announcement
Here are the baby bump updates:
10 weeks
17 weeks
18 weeks hiking in Moab
23 weeks at grad school graduation
27 weeks
28 weeks on the 4th of July in Wilmington
31 weeks at Rebecca's wedding in Alexandria, VA
33 weeks on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. 
34 weeks hiking at Kilgore Falls, MD
35 weeks at White Clay Creek, DE


36 weeks at Josh's bike race


37 weeks camping at the Pine Barrens in NJ


38 weeks at home


39 weeks at home

 41 weeks at home


So grateful for the joy and happiness Sloane brought us while she was here!

No comments:

Post a Comment